Address: Baker St, Pinjarra WA 6208
Round 12 is proudly hosted by Peel District Cycling Club.
- Barker Street in Pinjarra is situated on the outskirts as you enter into the township, enter industrial estate off Pinjarra Rd
- A circuit just over 1.15km’s long.
- A simple square box circuit, and like Gnangara, this circuit will be had to break away, so aggressive racing is recommended to wear down your competitors.
- It’s usually hot and dry, with not much shade so bring sunscreen.
- A small loop that riders can use to warmup is just off the finish straight.
- Note: the last corner to the finish line is short with often a lot of jostling for position here, but come in too hot and you’ll be in the gravel.
Registration opens: 6:45am
New Racer Program: 7:00am (ride the New Racer session then register for your race)
Under 13’s, mixed (15 mins + 1 lap): 7:10am
E Grade Open Mixed (20 mins + 1 lap): 7:30am
D Grade Men, under 15’s (25 mins + 2 laps): 7:30am
C / D Grade Women (20 minutes + 2 laps): 8:00am
B Grade Women (3o mins + 2 laps): 8:00am
Little Critters: 8:35am
C Grade Men, Under 17’s (30 mins + 2 laps): 8:55am
B Grade Men, Under 17’s (40 minutes + 2 laps): 9.30am
A Grade Women (40 mins + 2 laps): 10:15am
A Grade Men, Under 19’s (50 minutes + 2 laps): 11.00am